Thursday, June 3, 2010

Zero progress on the 'to do' list

I don't like change. I don't like this blog. And it is exactly like the other one. But I am still angry I had to create this one, and now I can't remember what blogs I was following, and nothing is working right....sigh. AND the "c" on my keyboard is refusing to cooperate, and I have to slam it down every time. Don't get me started on the space bar.
So in 26 hours or so, I will be on my way home! YAY! Only for a week, but OMG I need to get away so badly.
I feel weird, I went to sleep around 6:30pm, and woke up right after midnight. So now I will be up all day, but I need to, because I still have to do laundry, pack, clean out the car...things I should have done today.
I always joke on Twitter about "my shirtless neighbor", because he does, in fact, never wear a shirt. I don't understand it, I've asked him WHY, but he just shrugs it off. Maybe he thinks 80 lbs is sexy, and he wants to show off his 30 tattoos. #sexyfail
I was able to sneak a pic today while over at his house..

I am not making fun of the guy, I swear, just the fact he NEVER wears a shirt. Or shuts up. Both which, I pointed out today:)
Dinner was also a #fail..I was making a breakfast casserole, and it's just sausage, egg, cheese, seasonings, and milk baked for a hour. But what did I do? Knock the entire carton of eggs off of the counter onto the floor. I used 23 eggs for dinner. 17 in the casserole, and 6 making "egg bread", which was NOT good, b/c I didn't cook it long enough. Last time it was too long. I am beginning to say the hell w/ the egg bread. So I only ate a few bites of dinner, and now I am starving.



I want to delete my old blogger account, but when I transferred all of those blogs to this one, I don't know if my pics would be deleted too. Most of them are half random pictures, and that would make me sad....seriously, this thing is driving me nuts! I need to let it go but I can't help myself when something isn't working right. It's like Rebecca, when she is talking. There is no interrupting her. She has to finish the sentence she started. I have beat the phone almost to death before trying to tell her something.

I don't know if Scott and I are going on any kid of vacation this year or not. The plan was to go to Mobile, but I don't know with the oil spill or not. I don't even bother talking about it to him anymore.

~Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.~






I just showered and washed my hair in absolute dark. Because if I had turned on the light, it could have woken Scott, and I am nice like that. However, the hot steam, me dropping the soap, and screeching from the cold water wouldn't have an effect whatsoever...

Well lookie here...Scott may save us all...
Norwegian Boy saves Sister from Moose Attack using World of Warcraft Skills

Hans Jørgen Olsen, a 12-year-old Norwegian boy, saved himself and his sister from a moose attack using skills he picked up playing the online role playing game World of Warcraft.

Hans and his sister got into trouble after they had trespassed the territory of the moose during a walk in the forest near their home. When the moose attacked them, Hans knew the first thing he had to do was ‘taunt’ and provoke the animal so that it would leave his sister alone and she could run to safety. ‘Taunting’ is a move one uses in World of Warcraft to get monsters off of the less-well-armored team members.

Once Hans was a target, he remembered another skill he had picked up at level 30 in ‘World of Warcraft’ – he feigned death. The moose lost interest in the inanimate boy and wandered off into the woods. When he was safely alone Hans ran back home to share his tale of video game-inspired survival.
~



Some of the pics are too wide, but if you click on them, you can see it in full :)







I am trying to watch "G Force", but it's just boring and unfunny.
Now I am watching "Julie & Julia"...it's pretty good so far. I gave up on "G Force"

I need to get started on my uber-long to do list.
It does not seem like it's 5:34am. And for some bizarre reason, Nellie is up. For no reason. Go back to bed freaky child, it's summer time!

No comments: