Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Lazy Sunday (from 5-30-10)

Uneventful day. Rain, baseball, NASCAR, lunch. Very lazy Sunday. SO ready to go HOME this weekend.




Foxy Fun - Animal Planet: Animal Oddities

Oh. My. God.
World's Strangest Marriages

I am currently watching "Seven Pounds"...I have a feeling this is going to end sadly.

Wow, I forgot I was blogging. "Seven Pounds" was good. Nothing I would watch again though. Now I am watching "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs". It's very blah. I am sure I won't watch it again...but I will at least finish it.
"Meatballs" was blah. Then I watched "Revenge of the Nerds". Also blah. I ended up just watching Lost. At least I know THAT I can sit through.







I just joined this site..a place to list all of the things you love. I love lists. :)
Listal

No comments: