Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Week 12, The Blog where I am up to snuff

Tuesday....the whole world changed:


I mowed the grass Sunday. First time since Summer. I think I'm dead. The grass tickled my knees in some spots. I'm absolutely not moving from this spot until every episode I have of Hawaii Five-0 is over.

Monday- I am at work and the phone rings:
"thank you for calling *hotel* how can I help you?
Dude: yeah, my name is *something*, and I made a reservation 2 days ago, and I keeping checking my email for the confirmation, but it hasn't come yet
Me: okay sir, what date was that?
He tells me, I verify everything, and then, "okay sir, there is no email on file, where would you like me to send it?"
Dude: of course there's no email on file, she never asked for it!
Me:

Me: okay sir, if you give me your email, I can send it, and you should receive it in about 5 minutes.
Before I can even tell this insane story to someone else, the phone rings.
It's the same dude.
"Yeah, this is *dude* and I was just letting you know it got here before 5 minutes.
Me:

So yeah....these people vote and reproduce.
What the hell was he waiting for if he didn't GIVE his email??!?!?!?!?!

Also at work this week, I *possibly* had to pin my hair back with a paper clip:


Rebecca, Bailey and I went walking Monday and Tuesday evening. They yell at me "SECREEEEET SNAIL, SECRETE!!!!
Here is our view in some spots:

Creepy, right?
Rebecca also taught me a new phrase, which became my blog title this week.

Saturday was Brayden's 2nd birthday party. I stayed far away from him so he didn't cry.



Lily was the life of the party:

There was an attempt to get a picture of all the baby cousins, but Lily was having none of that. I think that's when she pretended to be asleep:


As a matter of fact, her happiness began when they put her into the car seat to go TO the party:


As you may know, I am a cleaning supply freak. It's my favorite aisle in any store. While I despise laundry and sweeping, I love to clean!! My spray bottle met its demise, so I bought this one. LOVE. It sprays like a Febreze bottle. I am in love. Thank you Formula 3X Sprayer for bringing happiness and joy into my life.

I should be on TV.


On the passing of Fred Phelps..here he is at the funeral of Matthew Shepard, who was beaten to death in Laramie, Wyoming:

Matthew's friends shielded the hate at his funeral:

I really wanted my attitude towards this cruel man's death to be of Matthew's parents:

But...it ended up being more like this:

~



I read today where Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin split. I have a sad. Scott however...
Me: aww, they split up! I love them both.
Scott: Maybe she got tired of his singing too.
Me:

Scott: Too soon?

It's gonna be Coldplay or nothing for the whole week now.


My favorite Tweets:

I makes me feel warm to know that Stephen King and I have the same feelings!


I am well on my way to becoming a Little Texas groupie:



I supposed that's all this week.



No comments: