Saturday, June 23, 2012

Recipes: Zesty Lemon Shrimp





I have seen this recipe all over Pinterest, but just in case you live under a rock, here is the best shrimp EVER!!

And of course, this is just how I do it, not the suggested way:

Melt a stick of butter in a pan. Apparently I bought a stick of margarine and not *butter*, but who knew there was a difference?

Slice up 2 lemons, lay on the butter.

Place shrimp on top of lemons. (I bought it frozen and pick the tails off)

Sprinkle McCormick's Zesty Herb Marinade on top. (recipe called for dry Italian seasoning)

Bake in oven on 350 for about 12 minutes. I did it for 15 and it was a little tough.

Enjoy.




2 comments:

IveGotThis said...

Do you thaw the shrimp before you put it in the oven?

Lisa said...

Yes I do, I run water over it when I pick off their little tails, and it usually thaws out in about 5 minutes