Thursday, October 10, 2013

Lily is here!!

Rebecca was admitted Oct 7:
Walking in, and waiting to go to her room



She was taken back to the birthing room thingie, so Bailey and I jacked her room:


She IS wearing her jacket as pants...



Waiting, and more waiting..




And more waiting.



Rebecca loves and collects pig stuff. This is perfect.


Watching the sun set


Oct. 8
Her bed waiting for her



Getting ready to be taken back for the C-section



And she's out!



Lily and her Daddy


She is having a little trouble breathing


One day when everyone is in good spirits, I will mention that Lily looks a little like shriveled-up Voldemort here. The nurse on the left was there when I was born 34 29 years ago,.



Steven was so proud and made me cry a little.


He never left the window until she had to be taken to NICU


I love the red hair.


Off she goes. Hopefully in a week she will get to come home and we can hold her!!!


Can you tell I am a first-time aunt?

No comments: