Saturday, October 26, 2013

Recipes: Burrito Lasagna

There was some debate on what to call this. I said it was a Burrito Casserole, but two others said Mexican Lasagna. So...Burrito Lasagna it is.

*Warning*
It does not look pretty.


It is super simple:

Brown a pound of hamburger meat and half of a chopped onion
Drain, add a pack of taco seasoning and a can of refried beans
Mix 6 oz of sour cream and a can of Cream of Mushroom soup in a bowl
Choose 2 cups of your favorite shredded cheese. I went all ethnic and used Mexican blend
I hope you have tortillas

Preheat oven to 350
Spread a layer of Sour Cream of Mushroom (I just made that up. Patent pending)
Tear up tortillas, make a layer.
Spread a layer of Meat/Bean, then cheese.
Make another layer of tortillas.
Put more Sour Cream of Mushroom (I have used that term twice, so it's legally mine now)
Add meat, then cheese.

Bake for 20-30 min, uncovered.

Enjoy.








No comments: