Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Week 10 & 11, 2014

So absolutely nothing happened during Week 10, so I sorta combined 10 and 11. Not that anything happened in week 11, I just felt obligated to post. I get emails from my 3 readers if I miss.

So in no particular order, since I am feeling particularly lazy, here are pictures of Lily, internet stuff that made me giggle, my favorite Tweets, and more pictures of Lily.
















Things to never order at a fast food place


The winning lottery numbers were:
6 12 28 29 30 35
Our numbers...
6 13 27 28 34 40
Figures.

So we go to Walmart on Saturday. We are a glutton for punishment. Scott is lallygagging in the electronics, so I wander over to the chips. Because...come on. I see that Pringles has a Sriracha flavor. Being a nice sister, I think "Rebecca likes Sriracha! I am going to get her some!!". I grab a can, and the entire endcap crashes into a V pattern. Only 10 cans or so hit the ground because my hands and belly was propping everything else up. I finally get positioned to free my hands, then the rest of it falls. Luckily a kind soul helped me clean it up. I thanked her, then grabbed my can and ran.
In other news, they also have Bacon flavored.

Books I bought:
Allegiant by Veronica Roth
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
The Traveler's Gift by Andy Andrews
Havoc by Carolyn McCray (which I KNOW is going to tick me off, as all of her books do. But it was free, so may as well)
The Truth About Butterflies- Nancy Stephan
Eerie
Pines
Wayward- All by Blake Crouch. I am a new fan. And all three for under $4.

The ReunionThe Reunion by Dan Walsh

My rating: 5 of 5 stars






View all my reviews

A Grave Talent  (Kate Martinelli, #1)A Grave Talent by Laurie R. King

My rating: 4 of 5 stars






View all my reviews

I have so much TV to catch up on, my DVR is full, and I have 4 Netflix discs here that are eyeballing me. I finally finished season 1 of Scandal. Err. Merr. Gerd.

We started watching the second Thor movie but I fell asleep right after they stabbed Loki.

I leave you with Lily. Who has not recovered from being this close to my foot:



No comments: