Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Lazy Saturday (from 5-23-10)

Most people blog when something interesting happens, or they have something important so say. Tonight, I got nothing. I didn't fall asleep until after 8am, I slept until 1pm, cleaned the bathroom, the closet, did laundry, and bought groceries. WHOOO, you see me rollin'.
I voted my little heart out the past few weeks for Elliott Sadler to race in the All Star race tonight, but he came in second. To Carl Edwards. Freaky back flipper.
If anyone in the Helena area wants beef when they go to Taco Bell, I suggest going elsewhere.
So that's my entire day. Watching Nascar, and old episodes of Lost on Netflix.
Tomorrow probably won't be any different. It's supposed to be hot, so I know Scott won't want to do anything outdoors.

I want one...


No comments: