Friday, March 23, 2012

Sour Cream & Bacon Crockpot Chicken

Yay Pinterest! I successfully made another recipe. *Salmonella pending*

The recipe called for Garlic Cream of Mushroom Soup. I couldn't find it. So I added Garlic Powder to Food Club COM soup.


Wrap bacon around chicken breasts.


Pour 1/2 cup of flour, salt, pepper, and a cup of sour cream into a bowl. I possibly added some garlic salt and powder.


It said to "whisk it all together". Until someone explains to me what I am doing wrong when I try to whisk, I am sticking with a fork.


Pour it all over the chicken.


I cooked it on low in the Crockpot for 6 hours, and on high for about 30 minutes.
The chicken looked a little weird, but I couldn't tell if it was undercooked or the bacon. I inspected each bite, and the inside of the chicken was white. The bacon made the outside a little pinkish. I hope it wasn't just mine....


I served it with wild rice.
Enjoy.


The original:
Moms With Crockpots






No comments: