Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Week 4 of 2014, and SNEAUX!!!!

It's freezing, y'all!

If anyone received this in your email and it had two lines of text, my blog is on "autopost" and posts whenever it feels like it. I am trying to figure out how to turn it off.

Years from now in Louisiana, this will be known as "The week it snowed".









In the midst of us going nuts over snow flurries, our housecat decided to not only run outside, but go under the house.
Tee. Hee.


When I woke up at dawn the next morning, I was tired of it.






My snowman. I don't own a pair of gloves so making one was not an option.

Fred didn't like it either.

Callie about lost her mind.
Ermergherd. Sner.



I know all of my friends in Minnesota and non-deep-south states are going to get angry and mock me and tell me to buck up because that is two inches of snow. The whole town shut down, including all schools and government buildings.

The day after Sneauxpocalypse, it was 60 degrees. We wore short sleeves.

This is why I have no friends on the Facebook:


Dudes!!! Twice in one week! This time I had to go to work, and I cried the entire way because I was so scared someone was going to plow into us or we were going to run off the road. Scott did good, I was so proud of him getting us there safely. We slid a few times, but a lot less than if I would have driven myself. 32 hours later, we got to come home. I have never been so happy to see home. I never realized how much I missed my dog. #whitepeopleproblems


So there you go. Not much besides snow and complaining that it's cold.
Ohh!!! Our town is celebrating 300 years of being awesome.
Go to www.natchitoches300.com
We are the hottest city that ever hottied.


No comments: