Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Week 34.

I finally got over all of the sickness, but I have zero energy. I haven't touched the exercise bike in over a week.
Meh.

I don't know what kind it is, other than it's a dead one:



Bailey and I went to Vintage Magnolia, and saw this car.
They like Supernatural, Sherlock and Harry Potter.
We must become Best Friends:


I bought Divergent, get home, open it....nothing.
It was in the cardboard protector, so I didn't notice there was no plastic protector.
I text Bailey....




Kari ,Grant, and Tori are leaving Mythbusters.
This sucks.



Saturday was my cousin Hunter's 5th birthday. He doesn't cry when he sees me anymore, but still won't talk to me. Semi-progess!
Lily's entire personality summed up into one picture:


Nope

Nope




I abandoned reading Memory Scents, The Neighbors, and Winter's Tale.

The Snowball EffectThe Snowball Effect by James Patterson

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


-_-



View all my reviews

Sweet Water: A NovelSweet Water: A Novel by Christina Baker Kline

My rating: 4 of 5 stars






View all my reviews

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie SocietyThe Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book was so very different than anything I've read. I loved it. I normally read several books at a time, one chapter at a time, and this threw me off, because there are no chapters. I was twenty minutes into it before I realized the entire book is a series of letters.
I will definitely read it again.
It also took me until 80% or so to realize that Sydney is a man.



View all my reviews


So bittersweet




I sent her a Snapchat saying "Happy first last day of school!!"

..and realized I said it backward




This made me giggle. And share it with everyone I know at work. I am still giggling.














So I leave you this week with Laura, who got her first "sports" tshirt.


No comments: