Thursday, September 4, 2014

Week 35. You're welcome.

My super exciting week.



It was handled with nothing but extreme care:






I think I am engaged to this guy?


Since I am off on Friday and Saturdays, this is my Thursday evening!



So I am convinced that that particular spot in my house is haunted, because this is the third time that a cat at been spotted staring in that one spot. There is nothing there!




Lily said today was my day:

Sassie said today was Scott's day:

Callie said to calm down and stop yelling at College Football:




If you love Lord of the Rings as I do, this is LOL Suggested Hashtags for LOTR


I laughed so hard at this, the husband was concerned. #5....is my whole life.
23 of the Silliest Fights Ever



I found this gem on the wonderful Internet:
"Thunderstruck" on Flaming Bagpipes






I can't remember if I have posted this yet or not, but it is my entire life:













No comments: