Sunday, August 17, 2014

Recipes: Frito Taco Bake

I cooked!

This is a lot like the Frito Bake I made a while back, but with a few differences.For one it's easier and quicker.

What you need:
A pound of lean ground beef
A pack of Taco seasoning
Chili Cheese Frito chips
1 can of Cheddar Cheese Soup
1/2 cup of milk
Fine Shredded mozzarella (amount to your liking)
(I used almost the entire bag)
(I feel your judgement)

Preheat oven to 350.
Brown the meat, drain, add taco seasoning, cook per the instructions on the package.
In a 9x9-ish pan, cover the bottom with the Frito chips.
Mix the Cheddar soup and milk in a cool lime green bowl, heat for 90 seconds, stir again until well mixed.
Pour the taco meat mixture onto the chips, then the cheese/milk mixture, then the shredded mozzarella.
Heat for 12-ish minutes until cheese is melted.

Now. It looked divine when it was taken out of the oven.
"OOH! Let me take a nice picture!"
Then a vulture came and fixed his plate.



We ate it as is, but it would be nice with toppings. Tomato and avocado would be delish.
He looked at me like:


Enjoy.








1 comment:

Lisa said...

BTW, this is amazeballs the second day. My lunch was the bombdiggity.