Sunday, December 15, 2013

Yuletide greetings..and such



And so December begins. It's 60 degrees....tis the season.

Hello Lily.....


I made it alive a whole day without sinus medicine.



12-2
This evening after dinner (semi-decent enchiladas I made for the first time), Rebecca and I went walking.

We either walked on the track or had an epileptic seizure

Lily peed on her daddy. Classic.


12-3
It's 70 degrees at 7am in December. *vomit sound*

12-4
This was just a hectic no good day. I woke up in plenty of time to have a sane morning, but when I got in the shower, I kept saying "one more minute", and the next thing I know it's 6:15 and I have exactly 15 minutes to leave so I can get to work on time. In 15 minutes I got dressed, did my hair, makeup, brushed my teeth, cooked my breakfast, fixed my lunch, located my laptop, phone, Kindle, and chargers for all, fixed a to-go water cup, all while the 2 animals made every step I made. Work was busy, I didn't leave until after 4, then we had to go get groceries, and more importantly, Midol, finally getting home after 6. I changed clothes, abandoning Scott to put up the groceries and cook dinner, went walking, kissed Lily's head, came home, ate, and then contemplated laundry and dishes. I started one load of laundry then sprawled across the bed, just trying to breathe for a minute. Apart from putting the clothes in the dryer, I didn't move. However, this was at 9:30pm. Fast forward 5 hours and I am still awake. I was so sleepy my eyes would not open, but with Scott snoring, the dog barking at who knows what, I kept trying to sleep in every room. the bedroom was out because that is were Scott was snoring, and Callie was on the other end barking like mad, so when I finally got her quiet and I am almost asleep on the loveseat, the cat started meowing non stop. I just started to cry, I had no where to go, and I had to get up in 2 hours.

12-5
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAILEY!!!!!!! She is 16 today. Completely unreal. I know everyone says "oh I can't believe how much they've grown", but this is for real. 16. I still think of her as 2 years old.




12-6
45 degree temperature drop. I think we just need a room with air conditioning and a room with a heater. Every two days or so, rotate rooms.

This is what happens when you sit down with any type of food:


12-7
Snow on the ground. Meh.

12-8
I should probably begin Christmas shopping. Meh.

12-9
This is an example on how lazy clever I am. While doing laundry, I always throw the to-be-folded clothes on the bed. Then when I go to bed, I am like "omg why are those clothes there, I am sleepy?". So..I put them on a duvet that Scott refers to as "it's so cold and my wife won't let me turn on the heat so I need this extra duvet so my feet don't freeze off".
So now that's it's bedtime, and I know I am not going to touch those tonight. Boom. Wrap them up in the duvet, stick them on the floor.
Now Scott will just have to go to his backup-backup duvet for his heating needs, and tomorrow, BOOM, put them back on the bed. One day they will get to the closet where they belong.

12-10
Christmas party at work. There was dip. *fanfare*

12-11
Another "Scott and Lisa bedtime conversation"
*I was going over the grocery list in my head*
Me: Do you think we need to get more Velveeta and another onion?
Scott: No, I think they're fine. Velveeta never goes bad.
Me: Sure it does.
Scott: No, it's processed. Not even real cheese.
Me: It feels real, Scott.
Scott: No, I mean...
Me: I BELIEVE IT'S REAL!!

And then we went to sleep.

12-12
Payday!!! I got more Lily snuggles. Dinner with Scott and Kayla at Cane River Bar and Grill. There was gluttony involved.

12-13
SO yeah...I dyed my hair. Same brand, box, and color as always.


How am I supposed to go in public?? Tonight is Lily's baby shower!!
Absolutely nothing against blondes, but I am not one!!!!

Here are some shower pics:


12-14
Jinkies I am tired. Spent ALL day ALL over Alexandria with Scott and Bailey. Spent ALL the money!!!!
Christmas shopping= maybe halfway done.
Fail.

12-15
Last night when Bailey and I were unpacking all the crap gifts we bought, Scott insisted we take a picture in front of the tree. First of all, you can't see the tree behind our bods, and my hair was a mess. But like he said, "it's how I see you all the time!!" So here you go. Christmas Time, 2013:

Christmas is on it's way people!!!!





No comments: