Monday, December 9, 2013

The Facebook Awards, 2013 edition

I mean...if you're not my Facebook friend, you are missing out!!!!

Per the Facebook, these were my top moments in 2013.

Get your smelling salts ready.










It was indeed a very long, hot & sweaty work day.


The first time I was her passenger.




Our lives changed so much in 5 weeks....








It was indeed a grand birthday. It got better the following day.. :)




We didn't realize we were all in black until Miss Courtney pointed it out, and graciously took our picture.



It was one of the hottest days of the year, and one of the worst headaches of the year. Who gets married in 100 degree weather? I am looking at YOU, Brandy!!!

So there you go. I kind of wish Twitter broke it down for me like Facebook, because I am much more active on there, however, it is not exactly PG language when I get on a sports tirade.

I hope you life is fulfilled now.







No comments: