Monday, October 1, 2012

September 2012

September, like the past few months, was for the most part, uneventful.
Some stuff changed at work, it sucks, but I am thankful to God for my job, and I love it, and will continue to give it my all.



I discovered Rock Band:

I suck at the guitar, but found my niche with the drums:

You did not want to see the things I blurred out.

I have incriminating videos and pics of my fellow band mates :)

If anyone plays on Pogo, you know what time it is!! SPOOKY SLOTS!!!
I wait all year for this.



It also makes me happy that after weeks of waiting, I was able to hang my Halloween pot holders.


I am working on a wreath, and depending on how it turns out, I may/may not post a pic of it :)

Buy this album!!!

That is, of course if you LOVE to hear two awesome Swedish guys play the cello:


I started my reading roulette. For folks that don't know what that is, like, everyone, it is how I read and not lose interest. I know I do not have ADD, but lately when I read I lose interest, even when it is a very interesting book. So, I usually get 2 or 3 books, or in this case, 7, and read a chapter at a time.

I am currently reading The Scorch Trials, The Scarpetta Factor, Ice Station, The Mill River Recluse (on Kindle), finishing my Bible in a year (or in this case 3) reading, and I am rereading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and The Lost Symbol. Don't even think about trying to sit on the loveseat.


Read this!!!
The Maze Runner

I blogged:
Survey Saturday

The Miracle Diet


I cooked new things:
Onion Dip

Ham and Cheese Dinner Rolls



So yeah. Not much happened.
Here are some random pics.
Have a great October!!!
Anything is better than last year! :)
I Saw No Great Pumpkin

Callie getting ready to run in front of my feet while I run

If only I had shelf space

The weird things you see at my job

Oh to be this cool

Lost a great lady I love very much



No words...

I looked for this shoe for over a month. I should dust the bedroom more

The best $10 you can spend. Gyro salad.

Word. From The Word.

Fun times with my sister.








1 comment:

Lisa said...

For the record, my dog goes ballistic when I play the 2 Cellos album, because I have to mimic myself playing the cello.