Friday, September 14, 2012

Recipes: Ham and Cheese Dinner Rolls




These make me weep like a small child. Until I decide to stop doing my "hell diet" three days a week, I appreciate food a lot more the day before and day after. Today, I wanted something super nom, so I gave these a shot.

Super simple.

Melt a stick and a half of butter in a skillet.
Add a swish of Worcestershire sauce and about 3 tbl of Dijon mustard.
Have your husband You yourself chop up an onion.
Mix all of this together, simmer for a couple of minutes.



Take Hawaiian rolls, slice them sideways, separating the tops from the bottom, leaving them intact.
Grease a 9x13 pan, otherwise known as "not the blue one" at my house, and lay out the bottom half of the rolls.



Spread half of the butter/onion mixture on the rolls.



Add some thin sliced deli ham, and cheese of your choice. I <3 Provolone.




Top with the buns, and spread the remaining mixture of onion/butter on top.



Cover, and pop in a 350 oven for about 17 minutes. I did it for 20, and the bottom was a bit burned.

Enjoy.









No comments: