Saturday, September 22, 2012

Survey Saturday


What was the highlight of your week?
I found the Grape Energy Crystal Light at Brookshires. What?

When is the next time you will kiss someone?
I am sure right before bedtime.

What color shirt are you wearing?
Orange.

How long is your hair?
Curly, right above my shoulders

Last movie you watched?
I think it was "The Color Purple"

Who were you with?
I am alone, Scott it at work

Last thing you ate?
I am sure it was cheese related

Last thing you drank?
Mandarin Orange water. I have Grape Crystal Light now, so it's okay.

When was the last time you had your heart broken?
July

Who came over last?
Rebecca and Bailey. We had a Rock Band Party.




Then I got on the drums. Sh** got real...
I blurred out the things you did NOT want to see:

They took a video, that will remain forever hidden. Apparently I take drum playing very seriously....


Are you happy right now?
I am not unhappy.

What did you say last?
I screeched something at the dog. Now she is pouting:



Where is your phone?
On my leg.

Are you left-handed?
Indeed I am

Favorite Vacation?
It was just a 2 day trip, but Scott and I went to Atlanta to see the Braves play a couple of years ago, it was just a really good day. We have been on bigger and better "real" vacations, but that was just a special day.

What do you dislike currently?
I drank all of my beverage, and the fridge is so far away.

What are you listening to?
Ed Sheeran's "Give Me Love"

If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
A beverage....hello....

What is your favorite scent?
The first really cold morning of the year

Who makes you happiest?
I have pretty awesome family

What were you doing at midnight last night?
Reading

When is your birthday?
November 13.
Amazon Wish List
Where was the last place you bought something?
The grocery store. Fat girl gotta eat..

How do you feel about your hair right now?
How do YOU feel about my hair?




Do you have any hidden talents?
Why, what have you heard?

Favorite Song?
"Your Winter", Sister Hazel

Do you like to sing at all?
I enjoy it. Others, not so much

Dream Job?
I would love to get paid to read books all day.

Where does most of your family live?
Same house, same street as always

What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?
It can't possibly be 5:20am already...

Know any other languages?
Some

Have you ever been IN a wedding?
I have.

Did you take a nap today?
I still don't think I am fully awake from it

Who has the same birthday as you?

^^^^^this guy^^^^^^^
Sorry ladies, he is spoken for

Ever met anyone famous before?
I have

Do you want to be famous one day?
No thank you

What is your least favorite chore?
I really despise laundry

What is your average cell phone bill?
$190 ish for both of our Androids

When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard?
Every day, I am hilarious

How many piercings/tattoos do you have?
1 and 1

Do you like rollercoasters?
Not at all

Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
I have several ones I like, but not *one* favorite

Last thing you cooked?
Turkey and Cheese Sliders

How's the weather?



Do you e-mail?
I do. How very 90's of me

What states have you lived in?
2

Do you wish you could move?
No. It took me 9 years to get here

Have you ever wanted someone you can't have?
Yes, and I thank the Good Lord for unanswered prayers

Are you happy with your life?
I really am. I have a job I love, a vehicle that runs, a very loving and understanding husband, the best mama, and 2 very cool sisters. And a germaphobe brother in law. I have a house that is small, but easy to clean. Neighbors that are loud, but leave me alone. An endless supply of books. Blank paper and pens. 4 boxes of Crystal Light, Diet Mtn Dew in case of an emergency, and clean clothes in the dryer.

Life is good.

No comments: