Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Week 23, 2014


I mean just look at it!!!


7 days, 7 confessions:

Today I drank 7 cans of Diet Mtn Dew.

I ate an entire bag of Pizza Rolls.

I teared up during the National Anthem.

I only shaved my legs where you could see.

I stayed on the couch all day.

I drank too much last night, and I deserve this headache today.

Between the hours of 7am and noon I *possibly* ate an entire bowl of hummus and a sleeve of crackers.

I may or may not have sprayed dry shampoo in my hair and ponytailed it in lieu of waking up early and washing it. In said morning shower, I may or may not have lingered in the cool water for 20 minutes and STILL didn't wash my hair.



*note*
This story came from a rare night of too much alcohol
Scott: OMG they have a list of who could be the next Indiana Jones
Me: mmkay
Scott reads the list, I cheer or boo and hiss
Scott: What! Idris Elba?
Me: OOH!! I love him!!
Scott: He can't be Indiana Jones, Indie is white!
Me: Idris isn't BLACK!! HE'S BRITISH!!!!

I don't know, either.



Hello Adam Richman....he won the Man v/s Food battle:





She found Grammy's Gone With the Wind curio:






This is the look that she always gives me:

I guess third time is a charm?
Man arrested again for having sex with pool raft

I worked 96 hours this pay period, so I am excited for pay day!! I am eager for family time, I KNOW they miss me so.

I saw a post on Facebook "35 Things White People Need to Stop Doing"..I wanted to share them all, but I picked my favs:



I am just saying, my family is cooler than your family:



I started reading The Fault in Our Stars by John Green and Dark Places by Gillian Flynn.

EerieEerie by Blake Crouch

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


The majority of the book was excellent and creepy. The ending was kind of mediocre. I enjoy the author very much, so this won't influence me at all on buying more of their books.



View all my reviews

Poppet (Jack Caffery, #6)Poppet by Mo Hayder

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


I read the first 40% of this book with slight enthusiasm. Then I just kind of gave up and went to the last 4 chapters. Meh. I like the creepy supernatural feel of the novel, so I will try more books with the author.



View all my reviews

Scott was pressure washing today, hence the boots. Krystin said "He looks like a straight up Alabama shrimper!!"

I almost fell out of the chair.

Scott made me go all over the grocery store until I found what he was amazed and gagging about:


I leave you this week with a picture that made my Mother laugh so hard I do believe she wet herself:






No comments: