Friday, February 1, 2013

January 2013

January 1-
Scott couldn't hang. Here is a conversation between my best dude friend and I .


2nd-
You know it's freezing if I have the heater on.


3rd-



4th-


5th-



6th-


7th-
TAKE MY MONEY!!!!

8th-
A little inspiration they gave me at work


9th-
This dog was not amused by me.

10th-
Story of my life.

11th-
I am not going to say who's home I am in, but this is not a strange site.

12th-
I have become a Pandora addict. Even though I listen to music I already have...


13th-


14th-
Yeah, I wore two different shoes today. *special*

15th-
Happy Anniversary!!
I Think He Likes Me


16th-
I suppose if the product on the right doesn't work, there is always Tide. #NatchitochesWalMart

17th-
Scott and I are lying side by side, and SongPop says we are in two different states. Not even the states we live in. The foo?

18th-
This may never get old.


19th-
The neighbors dog. It and the neighbors cat have taken up residence in our front yard.


20th-
Callie and the neighbors dog



21st-
I love Philip Phillips...



22nd-
At work, I put out a small dish of mayonnaise next to the ketchup and mustard. People thought I was crazy, so I asked around...


23rd-
Me at work. Pretty much every day



24th-
Buy one hoe, get another hoe half off. #Natchitoches


25th-
Went to see Bailey play volleyball. I want to harm the girls that play on the other team when they score against her and her team. That's a felony, isn't it?


26th-
So I switched purses. Someone is going to put me on that Hoarding show.


27th-
From The Bloggess



28th-
What I need to breathe.



29th-
Callie sitting on my foot. Reminds me of The Bloggess/cat blog from the other day.



30th-
How I feel today.



31st-
Scott, not realizing his hoodie looks like a turban. And yes, he wears his hood indoors.


I hope you enjoyed a month in my life.
Calm yourself.

1 comment:

LittleMissSunshine said...

Mayonnaise is the only acceptable condiment for corn dogs...