Monday, September 16, 2013

Half of September, NASCAR woes, and a cat.

Sept 1
Yeah, I am going to have to amputate my left leg. It just hurts so bad in so many places, and I am tired of limping.
Work, watched the NASCAR race, and complained about my leg. This was the extent of my day.

Sept 2-
Happy Labor Day. And stuff.

Sept 3-
Had the first baby appointment today. We went in thinking *maybe* she would be far along enough to tell what it is.
It's a girl.
And she's 31 weeks.
Like...it'll be here by Halloween. Not March or April.
This is where we passed out.


Sept 4-
When Scott and I got off work, we went to Brookshires. BOGO!
At check out, he was waiting for her to rin up the stuff and I went to the bathroom. I always forget to take off my name tag when I go places. I am almost to the bathroom and I see a man walking towards me on his phone. I didn't pay attention to what he said. Then he grabs my left arm and spun me. He said "Hey I said where is the courtesy desk?" This is where Lisa lost her sh**
I said "I don't *dirty word* work here!! Don't ever put your *dirty word* hands on me!!"
He said "chill out, bitch!!"
Dude...I about got kicked out of the grocery sto'.

Made me forget I had to pee.

Sept 5-
Happy Birthday to my two favorite women!!!
My mama and Jessie. Love yall. Hugs.
Because my mother loves cats SO much, when we dropped off donations at the Animal Shelter, Scott came out with this:

Meet Lula Mae.

Sept 6-
Off day! I finally, after all the months we have lived here, painted the doors inside the house.
Bailey and I had a town day, ate at El Nopal, bought some stuff I needed, met Kayla at Orange Leaf, and then Bailey drove us home. And we did not die.


Sept 7-
Off day!! I actually laid in bed until 9am. Scott made breakfast and now just laying around watching tv. Housework can wait, I am tired. And lazy.

Went out to eat with Jason and Brandy, then they came over to watch the race. We were going to watch UAB cream LSU, but yeah....that didn't happen.
The race was kind of poopy too. I really wanted Ryan Newman to make the chase. Newman didn't make it, as well as Denny Hamlin, Tony Stewart, and Brad Keselowski. Poop on a stick.

Sept 8-
Lord grant me patience during this work shift.

Sept 9-
The redneck in me is so happy!!
Ryan Newman in Chase after epic penalties issued

Sept 10-
After I got home from work, I went to my mother's, rubbed on Rebecca's tummy until the baby kicked, came home, ate dinner and went to bed. I was asleep before 6pm.

Sept 11-
I've been awake since before 5am. Long naps are a bad idea.

After Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil (Crimescape)After Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by Marilyn J. Bardsley

My rating: 3 of 5 stars






View all my reviews


Gregor the Overlander (Underland Chronicles, #1)Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins

My rating: 3 of 5 stars






View all my reviews


I cooked: Cheesy Chicken & Wild Rice

Sept 12
Tired. So so tired. After a mentally exhausting work day, came home, ate dinner, now I am sitting on the couch watching Tulane/LA Tech play until bedtime.
When You Were OlderWhen You Were Older by Catherine Ryan Hyde

My rating: 3 of 5 stars






View all my reviews

Sept 13
Definitely a Friday 13th.
NASCAR went from disappointing me, to redeeming themselves, to absolutely a joke.
But I will watch anyway.
And complain to people who aren't listening.


Flesh and Bone (Body Farm, #2)Flesh and Bone by Jefferson Bass

My rating: 4 of 5 stars






View all my reviews


Sept 14
It's game day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spent most of the day starting to clean things, and then ended up going to another room. I did get most of Scott's bathroom finished. He painted the cabinets and got all of the paint of the doorknobs from where I painted the doors.

The Alabama game was awesome. Stressful, but good. I learned new curse words from Scott...

Right before bed I put in "Sinister" and though I didn't watch it, it scared the crap out of me. I looked at once scene just for a second and now I am doomed.

Sept 15
I took sinus medicine before bed, so when I was falling asleep the creepy movie was going off, and I was confused, so when I woke up I thought it was like 5am and it was 9:30am. So now I have lost control of the tv and Scott is watching Duck Dynasty.

Met Rebecca and Steven at Stine's, then came home and put out some fall decor. It should stay until the first strong wind...

NASCAR race today!!!! My inner redneck has been waiting all week for this!! 12:00!!!
And it's raining.
Texans Football until the race begins.
3 hours later....
Saints football until the race begins.
It's 7:31...still no racing.
8:23...
5 hour rain delay..they are going to attempt to go green.
In unrelated news, while cleaning the kitchen, a sewing needle was embedded in the side of my finger. I died.
It's 10:34pm...40 laps to go. I'm gonna be worthless at work tomorrow.
Finally the race ended. Totally not worth the wait.

Goodnight.

No comments: