Tuesday, November 16, 2010

5 Things..and my 100th blog :-0

Yay! It's my 100th blog! I was planning on doing something epic, but let's face it, I am not that clever.

I was tagged in a "name 5 things" blog, so I figured I may as well do that.

So here ya go :)
~

Here are a few things I can’t seem to get enough of right now. Five favorites, from five completely different categories: food, fashion, beauty, home, and technology.


Food-

Sun dried tomatoes. I have no idea how I ate a sandwich or a salad without these. I try to make a batch a week. So good!!





Fashion-


My turquoise bracelet. There are 4 of them, and they're scattered all over the house, counter tops, and various purses. I never know which one I am wearing,but chances are, whether it matches or not, I am wearing one when I leave the house.


Beauty-

Eyeshadow primer.
I never wore a lot of eyeshadow, because after 2 hours, it was gone. THEN! I discovered primer. Oh how I love thee.




Home-


$20 for a candle. Yep, it's worth it.



Technology-


I'm a Blackberry addict. And the fact I can't get signal here while visiting my family is life ruining.




So there you go. Now your life is complete.

No comments: