Friday, April 18, 2014

Week 15.5, where I do nothing--to perfection

Again, a very mundane week.
On two different nights Scott and I were in bed at 6pm.
Work and sleep...repeat.
And I am aware I am posting this 3 days late.
So much excitement in my life, yo.



Lily!!



A friend of mine had a birthday. I took this and told her to frame it.
You wish you were my friend.


I had such brief joy when I got to work on Saturday. I saw this man in the lobby and had to sneak a pic. That HAIR!! And much to my disappoiment, he comes by the desk, grins, and said "Do you like my hair?". I said "It's totes magotes!!" He said "do you want to touch it?" I said "DID WE JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS?". And then...he took it off. It was a hat. But I touched it nontheless.


I saw this on the way home from work. I didn't know what it was, but I knew I had to have one. It was like an El Camino on crack!!

I now know it is a Ford Ranchero. I NEED THIS!!!


Thursday was National Siblings Day. We don't like to photograph, so I had to rummage to find a picture from 2008.

but if we're being real....

I did take this when my bosslady texted to let me know that our hotel became #1 on Trip Advisor. I told her we were dancing in the streets (we were on our evening walk).



TV stuff:
I have over 60 episodes of Castle to watch. I can't stop. Plus, almost an entire season of Once Upon a Time just sitting there. I finally freed up some DVR space, then Dish offers free HBO for a weekend, so every episode of Game of Thrones is on there now.

I finally watched The Desolation of Smaug. Now I want to rewatch The Hobbit and I can't find it. Just the case. No shocker there.

The Braves game Monday night was one of the best that I have seen in a very long time.
The Stars game, however, was poop on a stick.

Books:
The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike, #1)The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith




Kind of slow, but a good story. I had to mentally not try to compare it to Harry Potter, as nothing could reach that quality



View all my reviews

I bought "Departed" by Nick Stephenson and "Fay" by Larry Brown.


My Favorite Tweets of the week:

There were a LOT more that made me laugh when my tweethearts and I were live tweeting the Braves/Phillies game, but zero of them were PG-13.

Internet funnies:

LOL. I saw this in Brookshires, also


I love this movie so much







Things that make us less-than-stellar:
Scott...being sexy.

I splashed it on my fingernail to see if I like it. I let it dry. Forgot about it. Went to work.

Thursday after work I decide to wash the bedding. I throw the sheets in a pile in front of the washer. It's bedtime. They're still on the floor. We slept on a bare mattress and zero cares were given.

ALSO on Thursday, I put the dirty dishes in the sink to wash. Friday morning, still there.

The dog is sleeping atop the pile of dirty laundry.

I did the dishes, washed the laundry, and the sheets have made it to the dryer. The nail polish, however, is still there.


We end this week with Lil'. Who only cried once this week when I touched her.





No comments: