Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Week 26, 27 of 2014. Woo.

Oh look, more pics that I stole.



So I am off on Friday (the 27th), and I am feeling productive, getting laundry and dusting done, and the cat is just being an insane and complete a-hole. I yelled at her for jumping on the counter, the bar, climbing the windows, jumping in front of the tv..this went on for 2 hours. She knew she was doing wrong because when I would go to get her she would take off at full speed. Finally when she jumped on the tv I had enough, and was charging at her in one direction, but she was faster and charge head first into my foot, which doesn't sound painful BUT IT IS!, then I went face first into the coffee table. That is a box. I could be dead. My head produced blood. I still have a headache 2 days later.


I don't know why I thought this was so funny.




I started reading Wicked by Gregory Maguire, and Sweetwater by Christina Baker Kline

Some I took, some I stole ;)


Scott bought me flowers and Slim Jims.

He spoils me so.


My sister's cat Sassie. We are her new home now.
Because she hates me a little, and I am trying to suck up, I don't even care that she is blocking the XBox.



SATAN spawn was in our back yard:
.
6 rattles!!

THIS is my brother in law, Steven:

THIS is a random dude that got arrested...named Steve

I don't think I have ever witnessed two strangers that look so similar.


On the way to work this morning-
"This land is our land.."
Me: This song sucks. If people knew we were listening to this, our street cred would be ruined.
Scott: I think it's already ruined.
Me: It's because we go to bed before dark smelling of Ben Gay, right?
Scott: Yep.

Sigh.

Allegiant (Divergent, #3)Allegiant by Veronica Roth

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


After completing this trilogy, I wish I had some memory serum.....



View all my reviews

DUDE!!!
I was listening to my iPod like I do every day, I notice after 30 minutes or so that no Mumford and Sons has come on, and that's rare because I have every. single. song of theirs on there. When the playlist started to repeat, I went to look and there is ZERO Mumford on my pod! I go to my laptop, check iTunes, and there is no Mumford there either. I can't live like this.
What the fudge nuts.
This is the most whitest problem ever.

So there you have another two weeks of my life.
Calm yourself.




No comments: