Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Week 28 and I almost died AGAIN!

What a week!!

Wednesday I had to be at work at 6am, and I felt fine, had Cheerios for breakfast, nothing out of the ordinary. Around 6:45 my chest started to hurt, it felt like heartburn, no biggie. Then it started to hurt in my arm, down to the forearm, it hurt in my back shoulder blade, and my jaw and chin were killing me. I just knew I was going to drop before my shift ended. You know it's serious when people are threatening to call my mother. Anyway, I didn't go to the hospital and I lived. The next morning I woke up, thankfully, and nothing hurt but my chin. That day at work was tough! The hotel sold out, and no one was expecting it, so housekeeping was short. So I'm like, "I can help!". Remind me not to do that e-v-e-r. At the end of my shift the front of my shoulder hurt, but nothing too bad. By the time I got home I could barely move. I couldn't sit, I couldn't lay. I got a magic pill from a loving family member and it knocked me out in under 10 minutes, and I slept for 14 hours. I attempted to clean the house Friday but it hurt too bad. I figured out it was sinus drainage that was making my face hurt. Twice it has locked my jaw. I don't understand it either.

DUDE!! A swarm of bats decided to grace our presence Saturday night. After I saw the fourth one, no way was I staying outside!
Santa came over to eat watermelon. No picture has ever screamed "LOUISIANA!!" than this:



Ahem....Tuesday I did in fact go to the ER. The chest, arm, and jaw pains were intense, I had cold, clammy skin, and very light headed. If you know me at all, I do in fact have to think I am dying, or unearable pain to go to the dr, must less the ER. I did. I cried. IV took 4 tries, and I have never experienced pain like that.
They say I am okay, not sure what is causing the pain, but xray, blood, EKG was all good. No clue about jaw pain.
I can live with it.
And I did call my Mother....


And speaking of true Louisiana:



A friend made this for me, love it!!


Girl....


Truth.


I cooked!! Cheesy Cheesy Meaty Ziti

Only I used bowtie instead of ziti. Nom.

The Duck Dynasty bandit struck again!!! This is not on my truck, but the back door.


Callie is such a turd. She knows I don't want her on the blue rug because she is always dirty when she comes inside, and the white part is hard to clean. I scrub with a toothbrush. So I have this huge blanket I put near the rug so she will lay on it instead. As you can see, she barely touches it with her body.

She did this once on our old loveseat- Dog 1, Lisa 0.

I don't know this people, but I want them to be my new best friend #watermelon


Laura has the sock of the week award:


Rebecca told me when I took Sassie that she was useless as a cat, that once they had a mouse that was eating out of Sassie's food bowl while Sassie hid from it on the bed. Well...look who redeemed herself.


This made me LOL:


I wish greatly that we could have this at our job:


I want this SO bad in my yard. I am looking at YOU, Scott!!


So this is an actual thing, and I want one.


I don't know this guy, but I want him to be my best friend:


You know it's true if you own a cat:


If she wants it, I guess I have to buy it!


So that's my week!! I didn't die!



No comments: