Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Week 29 with no witty title

Not too much going on this week. Inspection at work, and of course we got an Outstanding!!!

All the stolen pics of Lil' from this week.



The po po!


Lula was not happy after her bath.



Dan Uggla received his unconditional release from the Braves. While I was not a fan, Braves fan took it harder than I expected, so I didn't post anything mean on Twitter.


I could have an entire blog post of just his tweets...







Black Jasmine (Lei Crime, #3)Black Jasmine by Toby Neal

My rating: 3 of 5 stars






View all my reviews

Deliver Us From Evil: Taken From the Files of Ed and Lorraine WarrenDeliver Us From Evil: Taken From the Files of Ed and Lorraine Warren by J.F. Sawyer

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


The stories in this book were very interesting, it was just very poorly written. It reminded me of children's books that I would read in the 80's.



View all my reviews



The Boy Who Could See DemonsThe Boy Who Could See Demons by Carolyn Jess-Cooke

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


The previews for this book were pretty much the same. "A great, fast-paced supernatural read....until the last chapter." Everyone said the same thing. So I had to know WHAT HAPPENS in the last chapter? I read the book and could not even conceive what could happen that was so disappointing? I went through every scenario. This morning it happened. I stared at the screen like it was Two Girls, One Cup. But as far as books go, I do recommend it. It is a very good read.
Until the last chapter.

**spoiler**
***ABSOLUTELY DO NOT READ BELOW THIS LINE IF YOU PLAN ON READING IT***





They could make it into a movie, but we've already seen "The Sixth Sense".






View all my reviews

I started reading Pretty Little Liars, Finding Casey, and One Hundred Names.



This is my feel-good thing of the week:
Dance Party with Daddy

I thought this was pretty cool:



I shouldn't have laughed...


My life..



No hospital visits, no broken down vehicles. Life was good and calm this week.








No comments: