Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Product labels from other countries


Not to be confused with Hetero sausage


Anyone else want an all expenses paid trip to Ghana ?


Okay, so fish isn’t the only “brain” food



Be gone I say!


Insect repellent? Are you sure that's what it's for?
~

If offered one, not what I'd be expecting

~

Hmmm... my 2 favorite things in one recyclable container
~

Soooo refreshing!

~

Only one thing better than regular Shito –
New, improved Shito!
~

In case there was some doubt?


~

Hope they come with instructions

~

Is it the sound my teeth make when I eat this?
~

So much better than old, stale cok!

~

Well of course, Asse just had to be chocolate

~

I really shouldn't find this funny

~

No comment necessary

~

I’m trying to figure out WTH that inksplot thing is

~

I hope Marie knows about this

~

And they said it couldn't be bottled

~

You know you can’t resist visiting their website

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was so funny!!!I loved it :) oh yea this is me(staci b.)

holographic security labels said...

So funny labels that all of theme are humorous to read. Maybe some of them had been deliberately labeled or just plane mistake.