Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I miss being a teenager

An actual text conversation I just read:

(I spelled everything correctly though, I can't bring myself to type tween)

"It's okay, and I just want to say that another reason I broke up with you is because my stepbrother and his friends were making fun of me because you live an hour away and wanted me to cheat on you but I said no and I wasn't that kind of guy. And they kept on saying how do you know she's not cheating on you and I would say IDK but I trust her. I understand if you're mad at me but I want you to know that I am not going through with this and I made a huge mistake and want you to know I am sorry and I love you. Will you go out with me Bailey?"

*next text*

Can you get on facebook and harvest my crops please?


Teehee.
I love teenagers.

No comments: