Monday, December 27, 2010

My poor, pitiful husband

Things have been hectic the past few months with me in Louisiana and my husband in Alabama, preparing to move, being apart, and making adjustments. He came to Louisiana for Christmas, and my mother's house is packed to the brim as it is. We took over my youngest sisters room, and currently sleeping in separate twin beds. He smells my feet before sleep every night. Today and tomorrow I will be training for my new job. I felt bad leaving him here alone, seeing as he won't move here permanently until March, so I want to spend as much time with him as possible, but he understands we have to do what we have to do.
I don't know why this cracked me up so much. There is no tv in here, so he mainly just stays on his laptop. But I just asked him did he want to watch a movie, and the look I got made me laugh so hard I wheezed.

This is our tv in our bedroom at home.


This is what we have here at my mom's.


I truly love this man for his sacrifices. ;)

No comments: