Wednesday, June 2, 2010

a blahg

I have wasted a perfectly good weekend. Even though I know my husband didn't have any plans, and was perfectly happy sitting in his recliner playing Guild Wars, I feel like we should've done something or gone somewhere. I have had a horrible headache off and on since Friday. And even when I turn off the tv and computer, I still couldn't go to sleep, and then I would get sleepy around 10 or 11am, and then I would sleep until the afternoon. I haven't left the house but to buy groceries Saturday evening, and I think we went through a drive thru once for breakfast. But I did realize that I've been snacking on sunflower seeds, which are full of salt, and mixed with my high blood pressure PROBABLY isn't a good idea. So I will lay off a couple of days and see if that helps. I feel like such a blob looking at everyone's pictures of all the things they did this weekend, and places everyone went, and I know that I stayed in my bedroom the entire time. Yesterday was by choice, I got mad about something, and my bedroom is my refuge.
Sometimes I wonder if Scott wants to go out and do something. He never says anything. When I want to go, I tell him, but he's the type, if he wanted to go out, and I was just watching tv or something, he wouldn't say anything because he would assume I didn't want to because I am just sitting there. It's very frustrating sometimes. But sometimes I just want to get out of the house, and I don't have an agenda, I just want to go somewhere, but he doesn't work that way, and we end just just driving in circles, yelling, and then come home. No spontaneity whatsoever. He's so afraid he will pick something that I don't want to do. So this is why we usually sit at home. I sit on the bed with my laptop, and he sits in his recliner w/ his Guild Wars. I am not meaning to gripe or complain about him. I am just feeling very pathetic right now. When my head was throbbing I didn't give a care, but now I feel better and feel guilty for being a Debbie Downer all weekend.
But it doesn't really matter now. It's 6:25pm, the day is winding down, and not much I can do about it now.
Sorry for the blah blog, or as I call it, a blahg.

No comments: